Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New Haircut


I guess you all are asking yourselves what I am doing now that I've finished school. So, I’m trying to go to the gym every day to lose all of the weight that I gained during four years of school. Yesterday I went to get a new haircut to look a little better….yeah a little bit, you can’t change who you are. I do that because there are so many rules of what to do or not do when going to an interview. For instance, not to wear black, not to wear Capri pants, if your hair is long it should be up in a ponytail and so on…so now you know what I’m working on and why I am taking my time. But this is what I did in the first two weeks, now I am starting to work on my portfolio, which is a full-time job, and also studying for the LEED exam, which also takes a lot of time and energy. LEED stands for, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. It is a Green Building Rating System that is a voluntary, consensus-based national standard for developing high-performance, sustainable buildings. Their website is: http://www.usgbc.org/ ……...................................……I guess from here you can understand that it will take me awhile until I’ll find a new job.
BTW how do you like my new haircut and Sima's tail???

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Haircut looks nice ... BTW ... are you going to cary Sima to your job interviews!?! XA

12:39 AM  
Blogger Nataf said...

It could be good idea, may be I should take it for good luck

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi nataf! great to see you have a blog. good luck with your interviews. i didn't know that about ponytails...

stu

12:09 PM  
Blogger Nataf said...

I guess you shouldn't worry about a ponytail anymore, I see you got a new haircut...it looks cute.
How is it going with your job search???

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home