Sunday, September 10, 2006

BBQ at Our House





Thank you guys…Yes again Tiramisu… Finally I know how to make my favorite dessert, thanks to Andrea, so I had to show off…Y’all have to visit Andrea’s blog and see my first Tiramisu, he has a great blog, with a lot of crazy things he gets to do during his time in LA…http://andreabonanomi.blogspot.com/
Yesterday we had friends over for dinner and we had a great time not only because of the food, but even more because of the people. It was really great to have friends over to the house for a nice barbecue after nearly a year of not hosting one! It had been too long!

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

TIRAMISU looks gorgeous ... :D ... congratulations ... and see you in Dallas next week,I hope. XA

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything was Yammy Yammy !!!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi hi hi:)
It was exsellent as usual!
:)
Nashikot

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home